Mon, 4 Jun, 2018
Chilli cheese chicken quesadilla
Why not spice up tonight’s dinner with these delicious chilli cheese chicken quesadillas?
- 3 diced tomatoes
- 1 sliced shallot
- 1 diced avocado
- 2 teaspoons of lime juice
- ¼ fresh, chopped coriander
- 1 ⅓ cup of grated tasty cheese
- 8 flour tortillas
- 1 chopped red chilli, fresh
- ½ BBQ chicken, shredded
1. Mix shallot, avocado, coriander, tomatoes, half of the olive oil, and lime juice in a bowl to create a salsa. Add salt and pepper to taste.
2. Place half the cheese atop four tortillas. Add chicken and chilli and top with remaining cheese. Use the remaining tortillas to close.
3. In a non-stick frying pan the size of the tortillas or larger, heat half a teaspoon of olive oil on medium heat. Add tortilla combination, cook until golden, flip and repeat. Do so with all remaining olive oil and tortillas.
4. Divide quesadillas into four quarters each and serve with prepared salsa. You can also use sour cream or Greek yogurt as an additional dip.