Food & Wine
Peach, mozzarella, basil and prosciutto salad
Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 15 mins
- 4 peaches, halved, stones removed, cut into wedges
- Olive oil cooking spray
- sea salt flakes and freshly ground black pepper
- 100g shaved prosciutto slices, torn into pieces
- ½ cup small basil leaves
- 250g tub buffalo mozzarella, drained, thickly slice
- Heat a chargrill pan over high heat. Spray peaches with olive oil and chargrill, in batches for 1-2 minutes each side or until slightly charred and softened (see note).
- Place peach slices onto a serving platter. Top with prosciutto, basil leaves and cheese. Drizzle with balsamic glaze and serve.
Recipe credit: Australian Summer Stonefruit
Join our community of over 400,000-plus members today and get the latest Over60 news, offers and articles.
Get all the latest Over60 news, offers and articles.