Regional NSW on alert after positive test 200km from Sydney
Residents at two popular holiday destinations are on alert after a person who tested positive to COVID-19 visited a local store and a restaurant.
New advice has also been issued for those at a local cricket match.
An infected person was at the Nostalgia Factor Shop at Kangaroo Valley on December 27. Anyone there between 11:20 am and 11:30 am has been told to get tested and isolate until they receive a negative result.
The same goes for anyone who at the Taj Indian Restaurant in the beachside town of Huskisson.
People who dined there on December 27 between 4:45 pm and 5:20 pm must get tested.
Further, those who played a game of cricket at the Ollie Webb Cricket Ground in Parramatta for almost four hours on December 28 are considered close contacts and must get tested and isolate for two weeks regardless.
Those sitting on the grand stand should also get tested and isolate until negative.
Here is the list of venue alerts:
- Birdie Noshery & Drinking Est, Orange: January 3 from 12 pm to 2pm
- BWS Berala: Various times from December 22 to 31
- Coffee Club, Stockland Shellharbour: December 27 from 11.30 am to 12.45pm
- Gourmet Cribtin, Broken Hill: January 2 from 10 am to 10.40am
- Earlwood Bardwell Park RSL: December 28 from 8.52 pm to 11.30pm
- #HairManagement, Bass Hill: December 24 from 11.15 am to 12.30pm
- La Piazza, Bankstown Sports Club: December 28 from 12 pm to 2pm, and 10 am to 12pm
- Monkey Mania, Bankstown Sports Club: December 28 from 10 am to 12pm
- OKS Beauty and Hair, Lidcombe: December 31 from 10.30 am to 12pm
- Ollie Webb Cricket Ground, Paramatta: December 28 from 7.30 am to 11am
- Reading Cinema Auburn: December 30 between 10.10 am and 12.10pm
- Saravanaa Bhavan Indian restaurant, Parramatta: December 28 from 10.20 am to 10.50am
- St Nektarios Greek Orthodox Church, Wollongong: December 27 from 9 am to 10.15am
- Sydney Marina Dine In & Takeaway, Pendle Hill: January 3 from 12.30 pm to 12.50pm
- Sydney Murugan Temple, Mays Hill: January 1 from 12.46 pm to 1.06pm
- Sydney Marina Dine In & Take Away, Pendle Hill: January 3 from 12.30 pm to 12.50pm
- Venus Nail Salon, Bass Hill: December 24 from 12.30 pm to 1pm.