Food & Wine
Healthy banana bread
- 4 ripe bananas
- 100g Community Co almond meal (use coconut flour for a nut free version)
- 4 eggs
- 1 tbsp Community Co Olive Oil Spread
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp cinnamon
1.Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2.Break 3 and a half of the 4 bananas into chunks and place into your food processor with the eggs and blend until smooth.
3. Melt the olive oil spread and blend into the banana/egg mixture.
4. Add the rest of the ingredients into the food processor.
5. Line a loaf tin with baking paper and pour the mixture into the tin.
6. Cut the remaining banana into disks and decorate the loaf with it