Food & Wine
Massive Woolies deals on over 220 winter essentials
Ahead of the chilly season, Woolworth has reduced the price of more than 220 popular winter buys.
Among the wide range of discounted food, bakeware and other wintery products available in-store and online, the supermarket has lowered the price of slow-cooking and roasting meats, popular Decor storage containers, and medicinal products for the common cold and flu.
Customers can also save on select bulk items such as rice or coffee beans, or pick up a slow cooker for just $16.
Some of the more notable savings include:
- Small Roast Pork Leg Boneless - was $10/kg, now $8.50/kg
- Pork Loin Steaks (500g) - was $11, now $10
- Grinders Coffee Beans (1kg) - was $27, now $20
- Daawat Basmati Rice (5kg) - was $20, now $10
- Adesso Slow Cooker - was $20, now $16
- Betadine Anaesthetic Sore Throat - was $15, now $10.50
- Dimetapp Cold/Flu Liquid Caps (20 pack) - was $13, now $11
- Dimetapp Kids Cough Plus Immune (200 mL) - was $19, now $15
“As we head into the colder months, we’re dropping the prices on more than 220 products across our supermarket and online,” Harker said.
“The prices dropped represent our commitment to giving customers the most value each time they shop with us, and covers a range of winter essentials, making roasts, warm beverages, bakeware, storage, and medicine more affordable.
“Customers will also find a great selection of convenient winter warmers for chilly nights, such as Italian Style Chicken Roasting Portions and Woolworths soups.”
Image: Getty Images