Food & Wine
Papaya, goat cheese and honey toast
Give your morning breakfast a twist with freshly sliced papaya on toast. Fresh and delightful!
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Recipe by: Australian Papaya
- 1 piece sourdough bread, toasted (50g)
- 1/4 cup or 60g crumbled goat cheese
- 75g thinly sliced papaya
- 1/2 tbsp honey
- 1tbsp Fresh mint, shredded
- Top toasted sourdough with goat cheese and papaya to taste.
- Drizzle over honey and sprinkle with mint to serve.
Join our community of over 400,000-plus members today and get the latest Over60 news, offers and articles.
Get all the latest Over60 news, offers and articles.