New virus fears for thousands of commuters
NSW Health has issued warning for thousands of Sydney commuters who may have been exposed to COVID-19 after it was revealed there were infected people travelling.
New cases in Sydney are continuing to grow as NSW is recording more coronavirus cases than Victoria for the first time in months on Thursday.
Anyone who happened to be travelling on the following public transport lines have been told to monitor for symptoms and get tested immediately if any occur:
- Train from Parramatta at 14:41 arriving Town Hall 15:31 on 4th October
- Train from Town Hall at 17:29 arriving Kings Cross 17:50 on 4th October
- Train from Artarmon at 23:18 arriving Central 23:48 on 5th October
- Bus replacement from Central at 23:48 arriving Strathfield 00:15 on 5th October
- Train from Strathfield at 00:15 arriving Parramatta 00:45 on 5th October
- Bus 550 from Epping Station, Beecroft Rd, Stand D at 17:08 to Smith St after Phillip St, Parramatta 17:41 on 6th October
- Train from Moss Vale 04:52 arriving Liverpool 07:09 on 6th October
- Train from Liverpool 16:58 arriving Moss Vale 19:12 on 6th October
- Train from Moss Vale 04:51 arriving Liverpool 07:08 on 7th October
- Train from Campbelltown 13:31 arriving Moss Vale 15:50 on 7th October
Join our community of over 400,000-plus members today and get the latest Over60 news, offers and articles.
Get all the latest Over60 news, offers and articles.